Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Would You Follow Me?

Friday, July 2, 2010


Have you ever wanted to just feel 
like you did when you were a kid?
I did
and still do.

I remember many years ago, I made some major life changes-
in my own behaviors.......
and this was to improve the quality of my life.
For instance.....in the way I perceived things going on around me.

What I wanted to get out of all this hard work was 
to be able to laugh like I did in the 3rd grade with my friends.
Do you remember that?
Just giggling, until your sides hurt.
I want that....I love to laugh and laugh hard.

I could fall for an ugly man if he were really funny.
I know it's true....because I have.

Well maybe what I need now is a secret club house.
And this would work just fine for me and my friends.

Could we bloggie pals have fun tea parties here??
Do you think we would laugh until our sides hurt????
.......this is me heading to the tiny clubhouse.....

Would you follow me there?

credit: N.Y.T go here to read complete story

Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG..... Interior Design, Palm Beach, Boca Raton,Ft.Lauderdale,Design Service, Window Treatments, TurnKey Interior Design Service,Paint selection, Floor-Plans,Online Interior Design, Design Center of The Americas, D.C.O.T.A.,Tiny House In The Catskills, laughing, giggling,
 Share/Save/Bookmark

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading