Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Mama Just Got A New Pair of Shoes

Friday, October 8, 2010


Today I was at Nordstrom's Rack Room.
The Rack Room is a clothes horse's dream come true.
I felt like I was high in the place.
I found these shoes...
tried them on....
and they were wide enough up by my toes.
They felt like 'BUTTA'.
So.....they now belong to me,
and they will be worn to death.

I wear black and white, black and grey, black and brown almost everyday.
I need a punch in my attire sometimes.
Although I am the queen of accessories 
a 'wow -designer lady' pair of shoes is a must in my industry-
and for my work look in general.
I know they may be over the top for most parts of the country
but here in Palm Beach & Boca Raton
they are the cats ass.
The heel is just right too.
They best part about the Rack Room is that these shoes normally go for $175.00.
I payed $59.00/
And actually they are priceless to me.
I am on my feet all day.

Tomorrow they will go for a test drive.
I can't wait.
I must say one of the best things 
of going to work for me is getting dressed to the 9's everyday.
Because....you only get one shot at a first impression.
Right?
So.....do you likie????

Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG..... Interior Design, Palm Beach, Boca Raton,Ft.Lauderdale,Design Service, Window Treatments, TurnKey Interior Design Service,Paint selection, Floor-Plans,Online Interior Design, Design Center of The Americas, D.C.O.T.A., new shoes, designer lady shoes, you only get one shot at a first impression
  Share/Save/Bookmark

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading