Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Cutstom Window Treatments-Online

Tuesday, May 13, 2008


Roman shade-flat
Raman shade-waterfall
Roman shade-flat with black band
Green pinch pleats


Pinch pleats
Roman shade-waterfall


I love designing window treatments for projects I'm working on but don't do it nearly enough. With years of knowledge working with fabrics, and putting rooms together I'm exploring offering custom window treatments online. What I want to offer are drapes but I'm also considering Roman shades. What's popular on windows now is a relaxed but finished treatment...nothing that resembles your grandmother's drapes. I'm in the process of selecting vendors and fabrics... styles and working with a workroom to have the work done here in Virginia. I'll be able to exercise high quality control standards over the finished product. I've seen too many offshore inferior constructed products in the market place at prices that are too high for what you're getting. Red River Interiors producs will be " Made In America".


I like classic pinch pleats, inverted box pleats, goblet pleats and relaxed shades....My goal is a well designed and constructed product...lined and interlined in poly/cotton or 100% cotton. A high quality product at a reasonable price point is what I'm after:...let me know what you think... what would you like to see on your windows?

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading