Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Model Inspiration

Sunday, January 18, 2009


Today I needed inspiration. It was overcast and cold all day when I decided to get out with my camera... I pulled on my knit brown hat, gray wool coat and jumped in my car. I headed to close by communities I'd passed many times and knew there were model homes waiting to fill me up with inspiration and ideas. The following beautiful models are pictures I took at Courtland and Ryland Homes in northern Virginia.

What a wonderful organic setting!




Most models stick to neutrals, but the ethereal blue adds a soothing touch.



Who wouldn't welcome hydrangeas on an overcast day?



A swag valance frames the window beautifully.



Chairs should always make a statement.



What a wonderful reading corner in the living room.




Patterned accent pillows add visual interest to a solid couch.





So... the next time you're stuck on a project or looking for a bit of eye candy....
try a bit of Model Inspiration.

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading