Powered by Blogger.

Followers

What Do You Say?

Tuesday, October 27, 2009



Do you think this was a good a good choice for a lamp on this table? 
Do you like the black table in this room?
*meow meow, where's my bowl of milk?


Sorry so short tonight , gotta go to work very early for a whole house installation tomorrow.
This house and these people are why I went into the business.
I love doing homes, particularly when most of it arrives all at one time.
It is so exciting!!!
Everyone is excited.
Just like it says on my sidebar,
I am a designer because I want to make a persons home their favorite place to be in the world.
Even after going on vacation, I want them to feel that their house looks and feels better than anywhere else.
I love what I do.
Especially when the clients are nice, pretty to look at, and COOL people.
Tomorrow I will be in my bliss. 

xx's RF


Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG.....
Interior Design, Palm Beach, Boca Raton,Design Sources, Window Treatments, Custom Design, Paint, Color Coordination, Online Interior Design, Floor Plans, All Custom

Share/Save/Bookmark

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading