Powered by Blogger.

Followers

The Old 'Switch A Rooney'

Friday, August 20, 2010


Vertigo.
It is sometimes brought on by stress.
I am feeling overwhelmed 
with this 'August Sale' schedule.
My days off have changed 
and I don't know what day it is half of the time.
I am too sensitive of a creature 
for the old 'switch-a-rooney'
This is an upbeat song....
I am trying to perk myself up a bit.
Anyway, it seems that I am having a difficult time of it 
organizing my tasks at work,
at home, and anything else 
I need to get done.
Including my thoughts.
I decided to take a few days off from my blog
until my regular schedule kicks in again.
My brain isn't working anyway.....
I am not myself.
I have too much on my plate at the moment.

So, I have slapped some images together from
 the Hotel Vertigo in San Francisco. 
...wish I could get away for a week,
 or a year!!!




"Carved out of a 1920s hotel, this hotel underwent a cinematic makeover inspired by the Hitchcock classic. If the orange-and-white color scheme doesn’t make you dizzy, the spiraled mirrors and corkscrew staircase might. The 102 rooms are spacious, a loop of “Vertigo” (which was partly filmed here when it was the Empire) plays in the lobby and, during the check-in, you’ll receive a list of the best places in the city to “get vertigo,” including Twin Peaks and the top of Coit Tower.( New York Times)"


I will See you in a week or two. 


This will give me time 


to just comment on your blogs 


for a while.


xx's hugs




HOTEL VERTIGO 
940 Sutter Street
San Francisco, CA 94109
415.885.6800 
Photos by Rien van Rijthoven

Share/Save/Bookmark
Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG..... Interior Design, Palm Beach, Boca Raton,Ft.Lauderdale,Design Service, Window Treatments, TurnKey Interior Design Service,Paint selection, Floor-Plans,Online Interior Design, Design Center of The Americas, D.C.O.T.A.,vertigo, overwhelmed ,switch-a-rooney

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading