Powered by Blogger.

Followers

PK Out and About - Linda Thiltgen Designs

Monday, November 29, 2010


THIS POST IS FROM ROOM REMIX - THE BLOG .

When I was out and about this weekend, I ended up at  Stonecrop.  Much to my surprise and delight, I ran into artist Linda Thiltgen.  I knew she was a Minnesota artist who followed my blog, but had never met her.  What a positive, genuine, nice person she is!  We were able to chit chat a little bit about creating, blogging, etc. and it was really fun to meet her.


While I was there I snapped a few photos of some of her creations.  (To learn more about her designs, check out her website.)


I love that everything she does has an inspirational message. These reminders were a perfect way to start out my week!
Hope yours is starting out to be an awesome one...

IMPORTANT NOTE:   I've only heard from one of the giveaway winners.  I'll wait until Wednesday night, 12/1/2010, and then I'll need to choose new winners to replace the ones that I haven't heard from yet. :-(

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading