Powered by Blogger.

Followers

I need to snap out of it.

Saturday, June 5, 2010



And spend some time right here.
This is a home featured in Florida Design Magazine.

This home is located on Coral Gables, right on Biscayne Bay.

Florida design is often done with a tropical flair, and then out of left field.....

you will find a space in the home that feels very northern.
It might include wood paneling and heavy fabrics.
I guess we all need a dark cozy room



Here is the cozy space.

Boring.

But this is where I would love to be.
My head is really 'blah' 
and I am feeling empty with nothing very interesting to say.
You may just get pictures for a while until I can find my way back.
I have recovering from swollen glands and bronchitis.
It has knocked me out.

.  XXs
*INTERIOR DESIGN Vincenzo Avanzato with Marie Siari, Avanzato Design Associates, Inc., Miami, FL
Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG..... Interior Design, Palm Beach, Boca Raton,Ft.Lauderdale,Design Service, Window Treatments, TurnKey Interior Design Service,Paint selection, Floor-Plans,Online Interior Design, Design Center of The Americas, D.C.O.T.A. Share/Save/Bookmark

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading