Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Craft Room Organization Inspiration

Wednesday, December 30, 2009


THIS POST IS FROM ROOM REMIX - THE BLOG .
The link party on this post that I did back in December of 09 has disappeared for some reason and something funky is going on, so I'm going to repost it and see what happens. Hopefully, it will still stay in order and not end up posting today (9/12/2010). Just in case it doesn't work right and publishes today, HERE is the post that I actually did today. Confusing enough? (Oh. And please don't notice that I still haven't done any prettyfication in my craft space. It's just so FUNCTIONAL right now that the need to pretty it up just doesn't seem so important any more. I'll get to it someday :-) )
I just told you about my closet craft room project, so now I'll share some of the inspiration photos with you that I've found. Some of them will inspire my makeover and I'm hoping, whether you have a dedicated craft space or not, this may give you some ideas for storing/organizing your craft supplies too.

diyideas.com

The next two ideas are from BHG.com's 7 Clever Storage Closets



Brooklyn Limestone

Coastal Living Photo Jean Allsopp

houseandhome.com

Look at this clever solution from Martha Stewart's site. A craft "armoire" made out of two bookcases joined together. Find out how to make it HERE.


Another great solution from BHG.com


myhomeideas.com

The three ideas below are just a few that you'll find at BHG.com's Ultimate Craft Organization Solutions

A craft cart...
A craft cupboard...

A craft suitcase...

Do you have a dedicated craft space in your home or some clever ideas for storing your craft supplies?

Have a great day...


Blog Archive

 

Most Reading