Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Vote for Room Remix?

Thursday, December 24, 2009



I know. It's Christmas Eve day and I'm supposed to be done blogging, but... someone nominated me (with some very nice comments) in the Home Design category for The Homies 2009 on Apartment Therapy and it made my day. :-) And, yes, I know who they are and I think they rock for doing it. Thank you!

There are a ton of awesome blogs, and I know that I don't have even a remote chance of winning, but it's so much fun just to be nominated.

If you're looking for something to do, you could hop over and vote for Room Remix. You know. Just so I have more than one vote. :-) (edit: once you get on the page, you need to click on the little house to the left of my url to vote).

Merry Christmas!

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading