Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Chests, Shelves, A Headboard and Mirrors

Friday, June 25, 2010


THIS POST IS FROM ROOM REMIX - THE BLOG .

I'm sure that's one of the more creative post titles you've ever seen, isn't it? :-)

I'm still debating as to whether I would actually ever do this or not, but of course I like the fact that it's different and creative. Using two chests to the sides behind the sofa rather than a sofa table behind and end tables on the sides? What do you think? (image from CR Laine)


I wanted to include this image in my shelf inspiration post, but couldn't find it at the time. Isn't it interesting the way they created these shelves to follow the curve of the window? (image from BHG.com)


If you have an awkward corner in your bedroom, this idea from BHG.com might work for you. Rather than ignoring the corner, they maximized the space by creating a corner headboard storage unit. They've included reading-light wall sconces and electrical outlets, and the plug-ins are close at hand for alarm clocks, cell phone chargers, etc.

I know many of you have seen this already, but for those of you who haven't - Jenny at Pearl Street Interiors hung two inexpensive unframed IKEA mirrors (love the shape!) over the plain sheet mirror in her parent's bathroom using 3M hanging strips. I love the idea and the dimension that it adds, don't you? To see the rest of this makeover, click here...

This isn't really a mirror, but I like the shape of this Ghost Mirror from Country Living. Template and tutorial here.


Don't forget to enter the $125 CSN Shopping Spree Giveaway!

Happy Friday! Have a great weekend...

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading