Powered by Blogger.

Followers

String Window Treatments...What do you think?

Saturday, May 29, 2010


Imagine the possibilities....
Here are some examples of applications you can do with this strings fabric.. 
They would make very chic room dividers.
Don't you think?
And this stuff is $$  inexpensive.
Imagine the possibilities.....
The only reason I know about it is because some ' South- eees' came in and asked for them.
(South-eees: South Americans - we have a great deal of them)
I found the fabric, or string fabric that they desperately wanted.
There is one problem for me......
they only make WHITE, I want eggshell.
I feel that bright  white is harsh.
But I was still excited about this.

What are your feelings on these string fabrics.
Where might you use them?
source:www.ado-international.com 

Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG..... Interior Design, Palm Beach, Boca Raton,Ft.Lauderdale,Design Service, Window Treatments, TurnKey Interior Design Service,Paint selection, Floor-Plans,Online Interior Design, Design Center of The Americas, D.C.O.T.A. ,string fabrics for window treatments, turn-key interior design service
Share/Save/Bookmark

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading