Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Thursday, May 20, 2010



Thank you for all your caring comments.

I am just trying to not use my brain at all, 
unless it is absolutely necessary.
Some 'tedious' stuff has come up at work. 
I must take some crazy and seriously annoying online course for work.
Every time I look at my laptop I am reminded of this 'online course'...
which makes me feel all 'ticked off' inside.

I will be back when this is dealt with.
UGH!!!

so...........
I think I need to go see my horse tomorrow.
There is nothing like a warm nuzzle,
 and the smell of my horse 
to make me feel 
the way I want to feel 
all the time.

xx's

Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG..... Interior Design, Palm Beach, Boca Raton,Ft.Lauderdale,Design Service, Window Treatments, TurnKey Interior Design Service,Paint selection, Floor-Plans,Online Interior Design, Design Center of The Americas, D.C.O.T.A. Share/Save/Bookmark

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading