Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Infinity pools ..and other endless things...

Tuesday, September 28, 2010


 
Six Sense Hotel in Koh Yao Noi, Thailand 


The Joule hotel in Dallas, Texas.
I like this one.
It is something that they would do in NYC....
if they haven't already.

The Bulgari Resort in Bali 

Okay....
the other endless thing I am referring to is my window treatment disaster.


Last night I came clean with the owner/boss
( about my screw up)
and she was understanding. :
Honestly....
she always seems to come through when I need her.
I explained my screw up and offered to pay for my mistake.
I will need to pay for some of it......
but she is working on
'the numbers' and the 'mark-up' with me so that I am not hit hard.

Yippee.
I always feel better when I 'come clean!!!'
                        
Have a great day.
I intend to do the same!

XXX's

image credits: here

Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG..... Interior Design, Palm Beach, Boca Raton,Ft.Lauderdale,Design Service, Window Treatments, TurnKey Interior Design Service,Paint selection, Floor-Plans,Online Interior Design, Design Center of The Americas, D.C.O.T.A. ,Infinity pools ..and other endless things...window treatment disasters
Share/Save/Bookmark

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading