Powered by Blogger.

Followers

It Wasn't Easy Getting To The Willow Ball

Wednesday, September 29, 2010


Our day started out at the beach......
Everything was just fine until Cary said that he wanted to meet with some producers on an up-coming film. 
Instead of going to the party tonight.
I wasn't happy at all.
Cary had promised a long time ago that he would attend The WILLOW BALL with me!!!
As we drove back to the hotel.......
Here he is again trying to persuade me to go to dinner with his friends and associates.
I explained that I have been waiting all year to attend The Willow Ball with him.
I started to tear up......
Cary gave in.....temporary as may have been.....
he caved.
Of course....just like a man...
he was trying to get me to promise that we could leave early after making an appearance.
He said we could still meet with his friends later-
after the party.
I was standing my ground...
I wanted to dance and stay until dawn if the party lasted that long.
And then...... 
Cary pulls up in this!!!!!
He knew this would send me right over the edge.
"NO WAY" I said,
I am not going to The Willow Ball in that crazy sardine can car.
"I won't I tell you, 
I WON'T!!!!"

Well....I did and we arrived right on time.
You should have seen the movies stars that were there!!!
You still can if you go here.
Don't you know, Cary decided to dance like a mad man.
With, or without me.
I asked him to stop and spend some time with me....
He did.
Honestly, it is almost impossible to say no to him.
Could you???? 
We were definitely not having our best night together!!! 
He was still working on me to leave and meet up with his friends.
I was standing my ground.
Cary said..."You said you wanted to dance"
"Now let's dance!"
After a few rounds on the dance floor and drinks with his fellow movie star friends,
I agreed to leave.
In spite of our emotionally charged night, 
the party was outstanding and Willow had amazing food, drink and beautiful decor.
Her Manor Home rivaled Mara Largo for entertaining.
 
We gracefully said our goodbyes and thanked Willow for inviting us (ME).
Cary then drove me home in the sardine can car......
10 seconds long
See how the evening ended in this video.

My question to you is this;
'Could you say no to Cary?'



Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG..... Interior Design, Palm Beach, Boca Raton,Ft.Lauderdale,Design Service, Window Treatments, TurnKey Interior Design Service,Paint selection, Floor-Plans,Online Interior Design, Design Center of The Americas, D.C.O.T.A., The Willow Ball Share/Save/Bookmark

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading