Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Family Photo Grouping

Friday, June 19, 2009


Here's a little project I worked on with my baby sister. She moved to another state, which means another house of course, and she's going through the process that we all go through of trying to slowly pull everything together. I haven't been in her house yet, but she e-mailed this photo to me to get my advice. She wanted to showcase her family photos but they looked kind of like they were floating and lost on the wall.I suggested moving them down on the wall a bit and doing a variation of the "paint the square on the wall" idea to give it a more cohesive look. We had fun working out the details together over the phone and, since she has always been a thrifty shopper, this project didn't cost her much. She bought the paint at Walmart, found the trim pieces in a sale bin at the home improvement store, and bought the vinyl words for either $14.99 or $19.99 (I can't remember which, but either way it wasn't expensive). Love it! Excellent work little sister! :-)

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading