Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Mudroom/Laundry Room Inspiration

Sunday, June 28, 2009


I talked to my husband this morning about my idea for a mudroom/laundry room bench remix. There are many reasons that I love my husband, but one is that he is seriously the smartest man I know. In our years of marriage, I don't think I've ever asked him about something that he couldn't show me how to do or, if he didn't know, he figured it out. I know that this project most likely isn't as high on his list of priorities as it is mine :-), but he patiently listened to my ideas and talked me through the pros and cons of various methods and materials that I was considering using. I think we've hit on a mutually acceptable plan. I'm going to do as much of it as I can on my own, but I will definitely need him for guidance and some help along the way. It's also not one of those projects that I'll be able to "whip out" overnight, but I am determined to do it and I'll definitely share it with you when it's done.

In the meantime, here are some photos that may inspire you with some ideas for your own mudroom or laundry room.
1. A variety of laundry rooms on: apartment therapy

2. Source: houseandhome.com
Photographer: Mark Burstyn
3. Source: houseandhome.com
Photographer: Mark Burstyn

4. Source: houseandhome.com

Photographer: Donna Griffith
Photographer: Michael Graydon

7. A variety of laundry rooms on: houzz.com

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading