Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Window Treatment remix

Friday, June 26, 2009


I recently made a window treatment for my mudroom/laundry room. Wanting to do it inexpensively because I don't want to spend a lot on cozying up this room, I decided to use the black and cream toile stationary side panels that I had in my office in our old house (even though I wouldn't probably choose those now if I were buying new because I've already been there, done that). Stationary side panels won't work well in this room, so I decided to make a valance out of them. I'm not exactly a superb seamstress, but these weren't too bad to do. I just cut them off, pressed in a new hem and sewed it by hand.

And... finished window! Cost? - $7.99 for curtain rod on clearance at JoAnn Etc.



Have a great day!

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading