Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Remix it design board #6

Thursday, June 25, 2009


I was inspired by this picture yesterday while reading Erin's post at the Rare and Beautiful Treasures blog.

As well as this car that I mentioned the other day in one of my posts (amazing where we find inspiration, isn't it? :-))
I thought if I showed you the photos you might be in color love like I am, so I decided to do a mix and match remix it board for you today so that, depending on your taste and your room, you can add some of these fun items to your current design.

These items can be found at:
a. Williams Sonoma
b. Williams Sonoma
c. Urban Outfitters

d. Tonic Home
e. Target
f. The Company Store
g. Target
h. Target
i. Target

j. Target
k. Target
l. Target

Have a great day!

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading