Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Framed!

Sunday, January 24, 2010


I was tired of my "blah" bathroom and wanted to create more of a "spa" look so I updated the countertop to a granite one, purchased new faucets and sinks, and framed the big plain mirror.  The granite countertop and bronze frame really give the bathroom some pizzazz now. My frame was one from a company called Mirror Mates.  If you want to transform your boring mirror into a work of art, Mirror Mates are the answer.  I've posted the link here so you can check it out. http://www.mirrormates.com/ There are lots of frames from which to choose and I will be offering this service as soon as I get the rest of my sample frames in stock.  Can't wait to start installing them.  Here are the "before" and "after" shots of mine.  What do you think?

~ " People have to get up in the morning, look into the mirror and at least have a sense of a framework...Human beings need a sense of purpose!" -Carol Bellamy

            

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading