Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Sneak Peek into an Extraordinary Home!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010


What happens when an extraordinary person whose creativity and tremendous joy for living is expressed in her home? Well, yesterday I had the pleasure of finding out when I of visited one of the most beautiful and unique homes I have ever seen! Here's just a sneak peak to start with.
Above, lions from Beacon Hill standing guard at this writing desk filled with mementos and treasures.
A pink glass ball, just so, setting off this gorgeous blue and cream striped sofa. I didn't notice it the first time I entered the room so it was unexpected fun to come across it the second time.

Hats on chairs remind the cats where to sit and where not to. Philippe Starck - yes, Queen Anne chair - no. Come back tomorrow for more of this whimsical and joyful home - there is so much more beauty to share. And, thank you to Wanda Crossley of Matthews House & Garden and to the wonderful homeowner for sharing it all with me! It was a privilege.

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading