Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Sunny Sunday Inspiration - 3

Sunday, March 28, 2010


THIS POST IS FROM ROOM REMIX - THE BLOG .

Coastal Living Photographer Grey Crawford

I've probably mentioned more than a few times that I'm loving turquoise right now, so today I thought I would share some turquoise inspiration combined with yellow for my Sunny Sunday post.

I love the design of the bedroom in the first photo by designer Jill Johnson, and how she paired the turquoise and yellow with gray!

And Anthropologie uses the same color combo in this lamp shade...


Why not add a little red or orange to the scheme to liven it up like they did in this bedding?
Echo Design™ Jaipur Duvet Cover/Bed Bath & Beyond

Or this cute sunporch designed by Jane Coslick?

And this bedroom transformation from Southern Living. (Photos Robbie Caponetto)

BEFORE


AFTER



I know I already used this photo in my Decorating with Maps post, but it's part of this bedroom transformation so I had to use it again, didn't I? It's my favorite image from the room. :-)

Hope you're having a sunny Sunday!

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading