Powered by Blogger.

Followers

I was looking for KNOBS & PULLS

Friday, May 7, 2010


for a job I am working on and instead of finding what I was looking for......
I found these knobs and pulls. Some are quite interesting.
At the bottom of each picture is the source.  Here Goes;
As you must know you can put great knobs and pulls on ANYTHING,
and VIOLA you have something fabulous.
And I do mean fabulous.







I have a real thing for keys....
so these are faboo.






















Get a load of these....they are sculptures.
And they are costly.

Recycled glass........they come in other colrways.
 
For all you Napoleon Lovers ...this 'BEE' is for you.
So so French.




This reminds me of 'Silence of the Lambs.'

.
I have used these on a jobs , but in brushed brass.
They are stupendous in my opinion





Classic - Forever!!!!


I am mental over the tortoise shell's pattern.
I don't know what it is......but I love it.
 
And of course this is my favorite. 
I have seen versions of this but NEVER done this well.

I would like to know which is your favorite.
And where would you use it?


Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG..... Interior Design, Palm Beach, Boca Raton,Ft.Lauderdale,Design Service, Window Treatments, TurnKey Interior Design Service,Paint selection, Floor-Plans,Online Interior Design, Design Center of The Americas, D.C.O.T.A., Knobs and Pulls
  Share/Save/Bookmark

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading