Powered by Blogger.

Followers

"Who's That Lady??????"

Sunday, May 9, 2010



This is what I hear most days from the woman that is my EX mother in-law.....
she is 95 years old.
and is getting senile.
"Who's that lady?"
"Who's that lady?''
"Who's that lady?"
"It's me ....Renee"


I take care of her with my ex-husband.
I do MOST  the care-taking. 
I am not supposed to,
but it has turned out that way lately.
It is not working out for me at all!

Weird I know,
but I have known both my ex-husband, and his mother since I was around 12 years old.
Plus, we have a child together.

But this morning was MY mother's day too, 
and as usual I woke up the same old, same old.....
* I was a candy-striper, but I don't remember it smelling so badly.

And remember...
I still have to show up for work today.
(looking great and smiling.... I am not supposed to have a care in the world when I get there either)
....and my ex is conveniently no-where to be found.
Don't worry girlfriends, there is no romance between us at all..........he has is own private life.
* see below


I just had a complete melt down...complete.



This is tough stuff.

I went outside and started screaming and cursing him.
I called him on his cell ...and of course he NEVER answers.
I left messages running the full spectrum.....

From outrage 
to telling him how hurt I was that he would continue
to do this to me without any concern for my mental well being..
(there is a reason we are divorced)
I was crying hard out of pure frustration

Needless to say....getting gorgeous for work was more than a challenge.

I have been edgy lately. And I think it is to be expected.
Ya' think I would be???

Believe me, you can't fix this for me.
I know some of you may want to but you can't.
I can't even fix it right now.
It is what it is. I am venting to my Bloggieville friends.
And thank g-d I have you!

She is an old Italian woman who raised 2 boys all by herself.
She worked two jobs to support them. And to my knowledge has never said a cross word to anyone.
I don't think she has even had a mean thought.
The alternative to me caring for her is THIS!
Right now...I just don't have the heart.


But I may be singing a different tune in 6 months if things don't change.


I am just trying to do the right thing.


I know I sound 'wacked'...I am not.
I swear.


and..Excuse me for being M.I.A. lately XXX's


sources:
http://crankymommyent.files.wordpress.com

Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG..... Interior Design, Palm Beach, Boca Raton,Ft.Lauderdale,Design Service, Window Treatments, TurnKey Interior Design Service,Paint selection, Floor-Plans,Online Interior Design, Design Center of The Americas, D.C.O.T.A. Care taking, Frustration, anger,
Share/Save/Bookmark

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading