Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Inspiration in Green

Sunday, September 19, 2010


THIS POST IS FROM ROOM REMIX - THE BLOG .


I saw the bedroom below (designed by Christina Murphy) in the September 2010 issue of House Beautiful and was, of course, completely taken with the fabulous overscaled heaboard. I had marked it knowing I would want to post it for headboard inspiration at some point, and I decided that today was the day!

Here are a few of the other rooms in this light, fresh, creative home...

I love this mirror and the sconces add some amazing dimension to the wall, don't they?


Besides just being great-looking chairs, the chocolate brown lacquered fretwork chairs add contrast and help ground the white dining area.


You know that I'm a fan of painted floors and this one is pretty impressive! The stylized lily pads were painted by Christopher Rollinson.


To see the rest of the home and read the interview with designer Christina Murphy, click here. (photo credit: Ngoc Minh Ngo)

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading