Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Today was my most difficult day.....

Wednesday, September 1, 2010



since I started working at this company.
I must have been paged 20 times at least by the office.
One of my clients kept calling and was driving me nutzo.
No matter what I said she kept asking me the same question 20 different ways.
My answer was always the same.
I hate it when people don't HEAR you.
I wanted to reach into the phone and .....@FF&XX`0f
.....my head almost exploded.
At one point
I was so overwhelmed by the customer service issues
that I almost went home sick.
I sure felt sick.
Sick in the head.
I am so incredibly glad that the day is over!

By 2 hours into my work day I felt
just like that pug looks !!!


XXX's

Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG..... Interior Design, Palm Beach, Boca Raton,Ft.Lauderdale,Design Service, Window Treatments, TurnKey Interior Design Service,Paint selection, Floor-Plans,Online Interior Design, Design Center of The Americas, D.C.O.T.A.,ugly pug, overwhelmed by customer service issues Share/Save/Bookmark

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading