Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Christmas Kid

Thursday, December 23, 2010



I bought this card for my mom.
Because this is the kind of kid I was.
I was a tom boy until I wasn't.

When I found this card , 
it made me laugh out loud.


Laugh today.
Hug your brothers and sisters.
Make someone laugh out loud.
I will try and keep the xmas lights out of my nose this year.

*you know who you are....
and i love you xxxx

PS I sent my mom a slightly different card.
...still funny though


Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG..... Interior Design, Palm Beach, Boca Raton,Ft.Lauderdale,Design Service, Window Treatments, TurnKey Interior Design Service,Paint selection, Floor-Plans,Online Interior Design, it is christmas , hug your family, make someone laugh today
  Share

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading