Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Cookie Recipes for Holiday Entertaining

Tuesday, December 14, 2010


Chocolate Chip Cookies - Real Simple

My neighborhood holiday party is scheduled for December 29th. This year we are doing a "white elephant" activity. Everyone brings a wrapped gift they received but don't want in hopes of leaving with a better gift. (That never happens.  My gift is hilarious!  The funnier the gift, the more we laugh!)  For the past few days I have been decorating, and I'll continue decorating after Christmas since I always hit all of the after-Christmas sales.  I love December 26th.  Pottery Barn, West Elm, Ballard Designs, Tuesday Morning, Hobby Lobby, Michael's, Home Goods, Marshall's, and TJMaxx here I come for up to 75% off!  I also visit some of the higher-end furniture/accessory stores in Jacksonville to get some unique  holiday decorations.  However, I need to start baking some holiday cookies.  What's Christmas without delicious cookies to accompany a cup of coffee or tea after a hearty holiday meal?  In my quest for a good variety, I fell upon 50 recipes for holiday cookies at Real Simple.  Take a look at these.  You might stumble upon a few that suit your taste buds.

"A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand."  Author Unknown

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading