Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Recipe for Christmas All Year Long

Thursday, December 23, 2010




A Christmas Vignette Atop  My Entertainment Center


Christmas is almost here and I wanted to share some of my thoughts with you. I so enjoy writing these blog posts and thank you, my readers, for your support and encouragement. After only one year, I have been approached by a company to write articles for a blog for young women entrepeneurs.  I was also given a giveaway prize to offer my readers by another  company who liked  the "tone and style" of my blog. My statistics show that I have a growing readership globally.  None of this could have happened without all of you, my loyal readers.  To those of you who follow me or subscribe, or who have commented, I extend my appreciation.  If you like my blog, please encourage your friends and family  to subscribe and or follow me, also. If you ever have a question about any blog posts or decorating dilemmas, please contact me.  In keeping with the spirit of Christmas,  I've included this poem to help us all focus on retaining this mood throughout the year .  You will also see some holiday decorating of my own home. Last but not least, I wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy, healthy, properous new year.



A Closer Look At Part of  My Decorated Entertainment Center

Recipe for Christmas All Year Long


Take a heap of child-like wonder

That opens up our eyes

To the unexpected gifts in life—

Each day a sweet surprise.



Santa Climbing Out of One of My Rattan Crates



Mix in fond appreciation

For the people whom we know;

Like festive Christmas candles,

Each one has a special glow.



My Christmas Dining Centerpiece


 
Add some giggles and some laughter,

A dash of Christmas food,

(Amazing how a piece of pie

Improves our attitude!)




My Family Room - Decked Out in Christmas Decor



Stir it all with human kindness;

Wrap it up in love and peace,

Decorate with optimism, and

Our joy will never cease.




A Christmas Vignette on the Landing of My Stairway

 Conical Trees Make a  Christmas Statement on My Foyer Buffet




If we use this healthy recipe,

We know we will remember

To be in the Christmas spirit,

Even when it's not December.


 
~ Poem by By Joanna Fuchs~




A Large Red Napkin Spells "Christmas"




Blog Archive

 

Most Reading