Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Aqua Shoes!

Thursday, April 1, 2010


THIS POST IS FROM ROOM REMIX - THE BLOG .


My obsession with all things turquoise/aqua continues. I was in Target yesterday and ran across these shoes. The fact that they fit and (and that they were AQUA) meant that I HAD to buy them. They should last me at least the spring and summer and they're actually pretty comfortable (and did I mention that they're AQUA?). :-) The color on the screen (at least mine) does not really do justice to how great the color actually is.

As long as we're talking shoes, I also picked up these sandals which are pretty fun. I think they're even cuter on.


Sorry for the little stray away from decorating, but since I don't do it often and some of you probably also like cute shoes (and AQUA) I figured you would probably forgive me.

Have a great day!

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading