Powered by Blogger.

Followers

He Can't Be Painted From Memory

Wednesday, April 28, 2010


Tonight I was speaking to my daughter (on the phone), my only child, my sweet little blonde angel.
Her 22 year old heart has just been broken.
( I don't dare share with her how that this is only the beginning.....)
Has anyone ever told you they don't love you anymore?
I have been told that.....it hits hard......and it hurts hard.


The song below is one of my favorites by Burt Bacharach, and sung by Elvis Costello.
I have cried myself to sleep listening to this song more nights than I would like to admit.



If I could take the pain for her I would...I know how to 'do pain.'
But I can't take hers.
It is her pain and her journey.
It is not mine to take.

But listening to the sadness in her voice,  and hearing her cry is almost more than I can bare.
But I will. 
And I will be there and I will listen.
I won't judge or tell her
I told you so.

          
Don't you agree that it is hard to 'shut up' when we need to,
and not try and fix every little thing ? 
When we really can't....
Because Time will fix it. 
Right?
And just being there is the most important.....I am hoping.


xx's



music :eymerichnapoli 
Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG.....
Interior Design, Palm Beach, Boca Raton,Ft.Lauderdale,Design Service, Window Treatments, 
TurnKey Interior Design Service,Paint selection, Floor-Plans,Online Interior Design, Design Center of The Americas, 
D.C.O.T.A. , Broken Hearts
Share/Save/Bookmark

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading