Powered by Blogger.

Followers

I SPY - A short CHAISE..... Or Is It A Chair For Tommy ???

Wednesday, April 28, 2010


The picture below is from a previous post about
'Round Hill' 
an outrageously beautiful resort in Jamaica.
Ralph Lauren helped with the re-do a few years ago......
look at these chairs, 
I think they are short chaise lounges.No?
How clever is that???
The chairs are too deep for most. 
Except for maybe Tommy Tune.

I mean, you really don't need you feet supported if your legs are.
Your feet can hang off the edge of the chair and it would still be super comfy.
Your legs are still elevated. 
Just think of all the space you gain in the room 
when your chaise is 6" or 9" shorter.
Hey....ya' think it is just me that sees these chairs as baby lounge chairs?
I do have little legs...I am only 5'2".

Do you think there would be a market 
for a chair/chaise like this one?
Would you want one?
If you had limited space and wanted a chaise....
would it bother you to have you feet hanging off the edge?



XXX's me


Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG..... Interior Design, Palm Beach, Boca Raton,Ft.Lauderdale,Design Service, Window Treatments, TurnKey Interior Design Service,Paint selection, Floor-Plans,Online Interior Design, Design Center of The Americas, D.C.O.T.A.,
Round Hill, Short Chaise, Deep Chairs
  Share/Save/Bookmark

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading