Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Friday Inspiration

Friday, April 9, 2010


THIS POST IS FROM ROOM REMIX - THE BLOG .


I linked to this first image when I started blogging, because I loved everything about this dining room. I didn't realize at the time that it was designed by local designers Debra Martinson and Dana Alpeter. Today I thought I would show you the adjoining kitchen along with Dana Alpeter's home (both featured in Traditional Home - Photos by Susan Gilmore). Some beautiful, inspiration to end the week.


Dana Alpeter came to Minnesota from California and wanted to recreate the open, light, bright feeling of a California beach house when she designed her own home. As you can see in the images below, she definitely accomplished that!




To see more of Dana's beautiful home on the Traditional Home website, click here.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading