Powered by Blogger.

Followers

I SPY An Industrial Shabby Chic Pendant

Tuesday, April 20, 2010



I SPY  An Industrial Shabby Chic Pendant Light Fixture
measuring 9" dia. x 9" W 7" H x 12" Overall H


"The Five-Bulb Compact Pendant Chandelier (9” x 9”) is an industrial blow-torch of light and crystal. It features five refrigerator bulbs in a tight symmetrical pattern lubricated by a colorful flow of crystal which plays with and amplifies the light.
Crystals may be rearranged over time to change the look and feel of the piece." 
Retail 1499.00

I can see this pendant fixture being fantastic in just the right place.
I love industrial design touches.
This would be perfect over a kitchen sink!
Or several over the eat-in counter in a kitchen, over a kitchen island.....
heck I can see this pendant in a bathroom, master closet......
or over a the bar in a hip new restaurant....

I like it.
How about you?
Where would you put 
this light fixture?

Mom, I know....you would put it in the garbage.




Five-Bulb Compact Pendant Chandelier
from Michael McHale Designs
Fon: 646 496.8864




Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG.....
Interior Design, Palm Beach, Boca Raton,Ft.Lauderdale,Design Service, 
Window Treatments, TurnKey Interior Design Service,Paint selection, 
Floor-Plans,Online Interior Design,
Design Center of The Americas, D.C.O.T.A.,
Industrial Shabby Chic Pendant, Lighting, I spy,
Michael McHale Designs
Share/Save/Bookmark

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading