Powered by Blogger.

Followers

'Sanctuary' For A Hooker (and other lovely pieces)

Tuesday, July 27, 2010


The other day I was searching for a side chair for a job I am working on.
During the process I was flipping through our source catalogs 
and I found the side chair. 
The company is Hooker Furniture, 
the collection is called 'Sanctuary.'

I thought a little name association would help you to remember the name.
hahahahah

*Customers at work 
always crack up when I say to them "lets look at the Hooker pieces."


The finishes are all up to date with the coming trends.


I love this piece.
It comes in a black wash finish as well.



This is a nice end table, 30 x 30 x 25



This is the ARM chair.

And this is the SIDE chair that I may be using if the finish works with the table.


Catch a ride and check out the new line.
It is very nice. 
I think Hooker has great accent pieces 
and I regularly use them in my installations.

Go here to see the collection at Hooker Furniture


I have been crazy this week at work
and behind up on my comments....
please forgive me. XXXX's


Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG..... Interior Design, Palm Beach, Boca Raton,Ft.Lauderdale,Design Service, Window Treatments, TurnKey Interior Design Service,Paint selection, Floor-Plans,Online Interior Design, Design Center of The Americas, D.C.O.T.A., tables, entertainment centers, Chairs, Hooker Furniture
Share/Save/Bookmark

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading