Powered by Blogger.

Followers

A Rosemary Beach House & More...

Thursday, July 22, 2010


A recent commenter to my post on Dave Lennard's zinc-topped tables mentioned she used of one of his tables in a Rosemary Beach, FL project. Following that comment led me to the portfolio of Atlanta based designer, Sherry Hart, and a whole lot of design eye candy! Love the relaxed, comfortable styling and the infusion of accents that lend a put-together-over-time look to what I'm guessing was newer construction.
Great accents - can't imagine this room without the glass door screen & those blue jars, or the striped throw for that matter.
Here's a few more images from Sherry's portfolio:




Love the bold yellow in this bedroom and the creative barn door headboard with lighting. So glad I followed that comment to Sherry's site and also to her blog Design Indulgence.

Although it makes me wonder - - with limited time for blogging -- what else am I missing out on when I don't follow up on all the comments?

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading