Powered by Blogger.

Followers

I SPY - Fun Wallpaper .....

Thursday, October 28, 2010


Gotta' a Kid?
Get Paper!
I was snooping around over at 
Farnworth Design Studio
and found this paper that might be just for kids.
I know I would love to use it in my office 
for past clients....and you know what I mean!!
 hahahahah hehehehe


'Farnworth Design Studio are suppliers of Taylor and Wood.  Designed Frames is a completely interactive wallpaper - you decide what you want it to be - whether you want to put up your youngsters art, paint directly in to a frame, or put up family photos (or client MUG SHOTS) - it's up to you!'


Where could you see using this wallpaper?
Paper is BACK , and is back in a BIG WAY!
Will you be using any wall-coverings this year???


go here for the source

Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG..... Interior Design, Palm Beach, Boca Raton,Ft.Lauderdale,Design Service, Window Treatments, TurnKey Interior Design Service,Paint selection, Floor-Plans,Online Interior Design, wallpaper -  it will be what you want it to be, i spy,Farnworth Design Studio, client mug shots
  Share/Save/Bookmark

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading