Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Mismatched Curtains

Wednesday, October 20, 2010


THIS POST IS FROM ROOM REMIX - THE BLOG .

I anticipate a tish bit of eye-rolling by some on this one. My apologies in advance, but you know I like to look at out-of-the-box ideas in addition to the more practical posts.

After tearing this image from April 2010's In Style magazine with a note to post about it, I couldn't find the image on their site so I googled it and guess what? Apartment Therapy already blogged about this back in October 2009 with the same image (originally from Domino magazine).

IS and AT both suggested that to mix things up a bit, you could intentionally mismatch your curtains. What do you think of the idea? would you?

I think I could... Solids only though and it would help if there were more than one window so that I could repeat the mismatch to make it look more intentional.

Don't forget to enter the GIVEAWAY!

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading