Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Adding Custom Detail

Sunday, October 17, 2010


THIS POST IS FROM ROOM REMIX - THE BLOG .

Remember last weekend when I did this post on Angled Staircase Wall Inspiration? Shortly after that, Judy from Judith B Designs e-mailed photos to me of her staircase makeover. I knew you would want to see them too, so I asked if I could share them.

With the help of her husband, she took her angled staircase wall from this...


to this...


to this! She says, "We really like the detail it adds to the room and the addition of more white brightens the space as well." I agree 100%. Didn't they do a great job? It's beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing it with us, Judy!


___________________________________________________

Now just in case you don't have a beautiful staircase with an angled wall in your home just begging for detail , here's something that pretty much everyone has. Doors. Lisa from Paint in My Hair (via Tatertots and Jello) transformed her doors with paint and $13 worth of molding and you can too! (tutorial here)...

BEFORE


AFTER



Happy Sunday!

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading