Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Inexpensive Wall Art - HomeGoods

Sunday, October 31, 2010


THIS POST IS FROM ROOM REMIX - THE BLOG .

I was in HomeGoods the other day and saw what I thought was a great option for inexpensive wall art!


These are peel and stick, but I thought if you wanted a little more custom look they would look great matted and framed, or just framed. They had other options there as well, but the geometrics were my favorites and one of the few styles that I felt would be suitable for framing because each pattern is on an individual sheet. (also they look rather shiny in these photos because I was taking a picture of the package, but they actually have a fairly matte finish.)


Don't know if your local HomeGoods has them or not, but at $14.99 for a pack of 9 (that was the price on the geometrics) it's certainly worth checking out!

11/10/10 - Linking to Maria's art party!

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading