Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Very Cool Modular Office Furniture Designs from Arcadia Contract

Saturday, October 23, 2010


Having worked in office environments for many years, I know that the design of the setting can go a long way towards enhancing the experience of the employees. For example, hip and fresh designs and colors indicate new ideas and growth. Conversely, drab colors may indicate a more mature company that is on "auto-pilot". I myself have worked in both environments. I came across an interesting company, Arcadia Contract, which has a "very cool" line. In these pictures you see great colors, shapes, and designs that are sure to brighten up any office setting. I found their line of modular office furniture to be inspiring for companies looking for fresh and new ideas. 






Blog Archive

 

Most Reading