Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tie One On (Slipcovers)

Monday, April 5, 2010


THIS POST IS FROM ROOM REMIX - THE BLOG .

housetohome

Country Living photo: Joseph De Leo

I have so many things in my house right now that could benefit from a slipcover. Up to this point I've not made one but I've always thought that, if I did, one with ties might be a little easier to make and more forgiving as far as fit. Ties also seem to give the slipcover a little more casual vibe, so I guess whether I went that route would also depend on where they were going.

What do you think? Any experience/opinions on slipcovers with ties vs. slipcovers without?

myhomeideas.com Photo Tria Giovan

BHG.com tutorial on site


allaboutyou.com Photo Richard Burns

Tie-on slipcover tutorial at BHG.com


diyideas.com

BHG.com

myhomeideas.com Photo Roger Davies

BHG.com. Tutorial on site

BHG.com. Tutorial on site.


Tie-on sewing machine slipcover made from a tea towel at marthstewart.com

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading