Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Another Lovely Sunday

Sunday, July 11, 2010



Things are getting crazy where I work.....
there are definitely less customers to sell to.
And it is summer.
Summer in Florida is generally not such a great time for business down here.

*Another Lovely Sunday

It is hard to imagine that while some families went to church or made family brunch for their loved ones today...
others were sharpening their fangs.

Let me share a bit of today with you.
I work with some real old time salesmen.
Some are not so old....
just fat and loud, and PUSHY.
Some just plain old certifiable.
Really.
And let's not leave out the woman.
There are some treacherous woman.
I am not kidding.
I just try and dodge the bullets.
And I made it another day.
I can't leave out the super creepy LIARS that will tell a customer anything to make a sale.
It Is Just GROSS!!!
What am I doing here anyway???
oh...I forgot we were in a depression.
Now, I say there is no reason to go nuts over a sale.
Really....but they do.
And today we had some ugly floor fights...
Honest to G-d, it is no wonder my neck and right shoulder are killing me.
I am grateful for my job, but will I ever adjust to this working environment?

Did you have a fun day today?
I hope so. xxx
.....mine was post worthy right? 
I just have to laugh, I just have to laugh, I just have to laugh, I just have to laugh.........

this is not what i am really meant to be doing...
or maybe it's just where I am supposed to be for today.


Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG..... Interior Design, Palm Beach, Boca Raton,Ft.Lauderdale,Design Service, Window Treatments, TurnKey Interior Design Service,Paint selection, Floor-Plans,Online Interior Design, Design Center of The Americas, D.C.O.T.A., Floor fights
  Share/Save/Bookmark

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading