Powered by Blogger.

Followers

This Place Was A Real Find!

Friday, July 16, 2010






While snooping around the Miami Herald Newspaper
I found an article that mentioned a shop in Chicago called Jayson Home & Garden.
These fixtures are part of the lighting collection.


So, I popped over.....
and found many treasures 
of which this little box was just one of many.


I found some amazing accessories, 
furniture, textiles, and fabulous flea market finds.



I have selected a few things that I would buy.
One is this scale....they make the greatest centerpieces.
Fill with fruit, flowers, or whatever else you might like to display.
Done.
It looks great.


*Opera Hats
I LOVE hats...
so these were a 'no brainer.'


Then I found this little porcelain item as well......
huh?
did I miss a whole new design trend???
Siamese Twins?
Do you remember these twins??

xx's

SHOP HERE @ Jayson Home & Garden

Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG..... Interior Design, Palm Beach, Boca Raton,Ft.Lauderdale,Design Service, Window Treatments, TurnKey Interior Design Service,Paint selection, Floor-Plans,Online Interior Design, Design Center of The Americas, D.C.O.T.A., accessories,CHANG AND ENG
  Share/Save/Bookmark

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading