Powered by Blogger.

Followers

A ' Virtual' Shopping Spree.....Come With Me

Sunday, July 18, 2010


I was in a real funk after work yesterday.
 I was tired and blue and I needed a distraction like shopping.....
ahhhhh ...the bliss that shopping can bring....
Right?
So... let's go.

I decided to go to Horchow to see what was new.
I haven't been there in ages.
I found a few things that I absolutely LOVE..

This is one of them.
Horchow is now serving up 'antiques' of a sort.
This chest knocked me out.
The grey and gold finish is a stunner!

Here is a close up. Great right?

And then I saw this sofa and thought....cuddly, cozy, and stylish
I have always loved this table. It is 28 x 50, which is a hard to find size.
And it is inexpensive too.

I thought these where divine. The whole set is under $300.
The tallest is 24".

These tables are 24 high and 24 wide.
They are lacquered with nail heads.
I think they are sharp.

How about this collection of mirrors?

I decided to pop a few of the light fixtures
 that I would buy and use.

Talk about Faux Bois......
this is a nice example made into a lamp.

I thought this was wild.
How about you????

This is like a gold washed mercury glass.
I think it is beautiful.

The lotus lamp.
I like this one too.

Close up of the Lotus Lamp.

This one is sharp.
I love the base.




I went flea-shopping with Claudia Strasser from The Paris Apartment 
and she was looking for mirrors like this one.
"Here ya' go Claudia."

And finally I saw this patio set and was drawn to it.
I can just see it with kids sitting on the stump seats  in wet suits
eating hamburgers right off the grill.

Whew.....I feel better!!
My blues are gone.
Nothing like a dose of 'Virtual Shopping' 
to cure what's wrong with me.


What does a dose of virtual shopping do for you?


Go To Horchow - and snoop around

Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG..... Interior Design, Palm Beach, Boca Raton,Ft.Lauderdale,Design Service, Window Treatments, TurnKey Interior Design Service,Paint selection, Floor-Plans,Online Interior Design, Design Center of The Americas, D.C.O.T.A., A ' Virtual' Shopping Spree.....Come With Me, Horchow Share/Save/Bookmark

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading