Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Digs For Eva

Tuesday, October 5, 2010


This Mansion is in Buenos Aires.....
And it is fit for 
Eva Perón
No, seriously....

I came across this 
Sotheby's home and was blown away by the 

absolute beauty.


I might die looking at this
because it takes my breath away.

The home is here:



This home looks like 
a place where dreams would come true.
Divine Madness.
I love the iron work, the floors and everything else.
I bet it would be a great time to sing here.
Alone.

Or how about having these halls to dance in?
Alone.
What are your thoughts 
on these rooms and images?
Could you live here?

It would be a bit overwhelming to me.
But, I do love it.


Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG..... Interior Design, Palm Beach, Boca Raton,Ft.Lauderdale,Design Service, Window Treatments, TurnKey Interior Design Service,Paint selection, Floor-Plans,Online Interior Design, Design Center of The Americas, D.C.O.T.A., Eva Peron, Mansion in Beunes Aires, Sotheby's
Share/Save/Bookmark

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading