Powered by Blogger.

Followers

My 'Market' Wish Is...

Tuesday, October 12, 2010


A few pieces that I can use to lighten up 
a very traditional home. 
At work they asked for a 'Market Wish List'
These pieces were on mine.


John Saladino does it to perfection.
He combines the normally heavy and dramatic effect 
of antiques/traditional case-goods 
with the soft modern look of 
waterfall-slip covered sofas, chairs and ottomans

These dining chairs would look just as fabulous with 
a trestle table,
or a Chippendale dining table.
But the effect would be different,
and special, a DESIGNED look.
And that is what most people want when 
they ask for a 'Designer' in a furniture store.
Right? 

Now... here is the kicker....
the pieces that I am featuring in this post are all from 
Bernhardt Interiors.
Yes, Bernhardt Furniture Industries.
I have a link to their site at the bottom of this post.



I have access to all of theses pieces.
But I do not have them on my showroom floor,
I can not have my clients see-touch-feel them.
And many people need to see the chair 
or sofa that they are considering 
next to the traditional case-goods 
to understand 'the look.' I am trying to achieve for them.



Everyone wants an ottoman/bench for a cocktail table these days.
And if you are too proud to buy a reclining sofa 
(and I hope you are, because if you are that worn out....go to bed)
putting your feet up on a comfy cocktail table-ottoman will do the trick.

What is your opinion 
of the pieces from Bernhardt Interiors ?
Which piece do you think 
would do the best on a selling floor?
Or...which is your favorite?

I am off to work 
XXX's

Have a great day...and I will catch up on my commenting on thursday & friday



Bernhardt Interiors

Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG..... Interior Design, Palm Beach, Boca Raton,Ft.Lauderdale,Design Service, Window Treatments, TurnKey Interior Design Service,Paint selection, Floor-Plans,Online Interior Design, Bernhardt Interiors,Bernhardt Interiors, New Chairs, armless sofas, industrial design,  Side tables, Ottomans, Benches
 Share/Save/Bookmark

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading