Powered by Blogger.

Followers

‘Alice in Wonderland’

Saturday, July 4, 2009


is being remade by Tim Burton. Who has once again
partnered with Johnny Depp and
Helena Bonham Carter.
I can hardly wait.

But, I thought it was the end of Smurf Blue eye shadow. Or at least I was praying hard that it would be !
Yet it is quite effective in this application as seen here on Helena Bonham Carter. I must say I have never seen it being effective on anyone else,
unless of course it is Halloween.
The super fabulous Johnny Depp, he grew up in Margate Florida. Margate is west of Pompano Beach , which is the next town north of Ft Lauderdale.
In case you were wondering, which you probably weren't ....but, oh well. There it is anyway.
Mia Wasikowska will play Alice.
The sets are going to be delicious to my eye. I am excited , I feel like a kid just thinking about it.
I loved the original 'Alice in Wonderland'. But, this one is
going to be 'art'.




Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum

Are you just a little excited to see this film ?



Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG.....
Interior Design, Palm Beach, Boca Raton,Design Sources, Window Treatments, Custom Design, Paint, Color Coordination, Online Interior Design, Floor Plans, All Custom, Alice in Wonderland

Share/Save/Bookmark

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading