Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Carpet Tip and Inspiration

Monday, July 13, 2009


This is for those of you who like to remix your furniture as much as I do. (Please don't tell my husband that I just publicly admitted this because I'm always telling him that I do not move the furniture that much!)

A little tip to help remove those stubborn grooves and dents that seem to want to stay in the carpet after you've moved the furniture. I saw it some time ago somewhere (can't remember where) and I've used it several times since with pretty good success.

Lightly spritz (don't soak) the carpet with water and, using your fingers or some other tool (I think they suggested a fork), massage the carpet and blow it dry with your blow dryer. I used the warm, not hot, setting on my blow dryer. If you DO use your hands, you should use gloves or something. I have a blister on my finger today from just using my hands and not protecting them.

Carpet in one of my rooms before:

Carpet after (not completely gone yet, but much better):

I can't possibly just post boring carpet photos and nothing else, so here's a little inspiration for today. No rhyme or reason to it really...
To view this awesome room photo click on the source -

Have a great day!

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading