Powered by Blogger.

Followers

What Is Your Issue With A Two Cushion Sofa?

Monday, July 20, 2009


(GOOD)
Clients often say , "What will I do when if I have several guest?", "I need each person to have their own cushion... nobody wants to sit on the crack" "So I need 3 cushions, one for each person.
I say " but you sit on a crack everyday, and it doesn't seem to be an issue!"
The client after a moment, laughs. But , it's true.
BTW
Did you know that 3 cushion sofa's were created to utilize all the scap and wasted fabrics.
The bigger the seat cushions, the larger the piece of fabric that is needed.

(BETTER)
When you have many guests (for most working people it is not all that frequent, about 3 holidays a year) they most often do not want to be the person squeezed in the middle anyway. I don't.
This sofa to me looks more elegant....you will never find a cheapo sofa with a bench seat cushion as seen in the last image in this post.


(BEST)
To me this is the most formal look.
Remember, the seat cushion fabric on the top of the cushion may not always stay tight and smooth as the day your sofa was delivered.
Just know, that's all right. Really.
It may have down in the cushion, or be very soft with very special foams...and that's good. That's what it ' says.'
I am soft, I am comfy, come and get cozy on me, read a book, fall asleep...have a dream.
This cushion if it isn't looking really smooth and tight across the top is probably an upgrade. Often a soft down insert in a sofa seat cushion is an upgrade. But not always, there are several companies that have seat cushions that are just as comfy as a down cushion. These have been developed because so many people request 'NO DOWN' because of allergies.

Which sofa seat style do you prefer?? Tell me.
3 cushion, 2 cushion, or 1 cushion (bench seat) ?

PS I am back in training today.
I will be done on Friday this week.
XX R



Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG.....
Interior Design, Palm Beach, Boca Raton,Design Sources, Window Treatments, Custom Design, Paint, Color Coordination, Online Interior Design, Floor Plans, All Custom, Sofas

Share/Save/Bookmark

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading